The Pit Boss 101 T 1/2 Hp (400w) Submersible Pump is built with an External Adjustable Float. The 101 T works vertically or horizontally and keeps working no matter how debris filled the water gets. Portable and Lightweight but designed for tough environments. The Pit Boss 101 T can suck water out of the most debris filled environment. 61 Gallons Per Minute with 5’ lift and maximum Head of 36’. It comes with 33’ power cord, runs off 110-Volts, draws only 5.6 Amps, and has 2” NPT male discharge flange to accommodate lay flat hoses. The external float can be adjusted to automatically turn the pump On and Off at various heights. The Pit Boss is perfect for construction sites, emergency flood water drainage, flooded basements, debris filled pools, and any commercial or general de-watering jobs. This pump will get the job done.
- Portable and Lightweight yet rugged enough for the toughest jobs
- Patented stainless-steel cage with ¼” openings that surrounds the pump preventing rocks, rope, and other debris from clogging the pump impeller, rendering trouble-free, long lasting operation
- Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous duty operation at low water levels and dry-run capability
- Pumps up to 3685 gallons per hour at 5 ft. lift, emptying sump pit in seconds
- External float can be adjusted to automatically turn the pump On and Off at various heights.
- Pump motor is housed in watertight casing, conforms to class F insulation; 110-Volts motor, draws only 5.6 Amps. Motor has a built-in thermal protector which protects against overheating and extended dry run.
- Perfect for commercial and industrial site dewatering, construction sites, civil engineering projects, basements, parking lots, residential, removing residue water.
- 33 ft. power cord, 2” male discharge flange, easy-to-grip handle makes this pump easily portable
|Motor Output HP/Watts||0.50 HP/400 Watts, 60Hz|
|Power Cord Length||33 ft|
|Discharge Connection Diam.||2" NPT|
|Max. Solids Diam.||1/4 inch / 6.35mm|
|Max. Temp||104F / 40C|
|On/Off Heights||Adjustable Range|
|Motor Protection||Thermal Overload Built-in|
|Internal Lubricant||Turbine Oil VG32 (150 CC)|
|Product Dimensions||8.5" Diam x 12" H|
Discharge Flow Chart